Express AquaPure Hydration
- HOW IT WORKS
- WHAT WE'LL COVER
- TIMING & PRICING
Book your Express Aquapure Hydration appointment online today (£50 deposit required.)
If you're not sure if this treatment is best for your needs, book an Aesthetic Consultation and we'll work out the best treatment plan for you.
Can be combined with Steam and Extraction for a clean, clear result. A combination of 5 different facials in one treatment, the AquaPure System remedies a multitude of different skin conditions through tailored delivery of different solutions and settings, giving the skin on your face, neck and décolletage exactly what it needs. The skin is noticeably tighter and rejuvenated with reduced pore size, even colour and texture immediately after a treatment. The procedure is pain-free and there is no downtime afterwards.
Anti-Aging, Blackheads, Enlarged Pores, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Skin Laxity around the neck and jawline, Décolletage improvement, Sun damage
The Five Stages:
1. The Aquapure facial starts with application of a mild PEEL solution, chosen for your specific skin type which reduces dead skin, clears pores and encourages collagen production.
2. ELECTROPORATION is then applied to the skin which opens temporary channels at a cellular level to introduce active ingredients at a deeper level
3. MICROCURRENT stimulates muscles to tighten the skin whilst encouraging new collagen and elastin production for long term skin firming
4. THERMAL REPAIR heats the skin at surface and deeper levels to promote cell rejuvenation and firm the skin
5. LED Light Therapy is then applied, clinically proven to penetrate to deep dermis level, to boost fibroblast activity and stimulate cell renewal
Treatment time: 30 minutes
Pricing: £85 per session, or £285 for a course of 4 sessions