Book your HydraTite facial appointment online today (£50 deposit required.)
If you're not sure if this treatment is best for your needs, book an Aesthetic Consultation and we'll work out the best treatment plan for you.
HydraTite combines a range of technologies using two different machines to cleanse, extract hydrate, and deal with lax skin in one unique treatment.
First, Hydrafacial super serums are applied, created with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow.The skin is noticeably rejuvenated with reduced pore size, even colour and texture.
The next step involves application of the Lipofirm Pro which uses Radiofrequency ultrasound combined with electrical impulses to elasticize and tighten skin all over the face. This also boosts collagen production longer term. The facial finishes with LED light therapy application to suit your requirements. The procedure is wonderfully relaxing and there is no downtime afterwards.
Anti-Aging, Blackheads, Menopausal Skin, Enlarged Pores, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Skin Laxity around the neck and jawline, Décolletage improvement, Sun damage
The Six Stages:
1. DETOX - Lymphatic drainage to improve circulation of the lymph system and help to eliminate toxins
2. CLEANSE + PEEL - Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and gentle resurfacing
3. EXTRACT + HYDRATE Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturisers that quench skin
4. TIGHTEN Radiofrequency and electrical pulse technologies are applied using the Lipofirm PRO to visibly brighten the skin and boost collagen longer term
5. FUSE + PROTECT Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximise your glow
6. LED Light Therapy is then applied, from the red and infrared end of the spectrum, clinically proven to penetrate to deep dermis level, to boost fibroblast activity and stimulate cell renewal
Treatment time: 80minutes
Pricing: 195 per session, or 975 for a course of 6 sessions including a full-sized cleanser