- HOW IT WORKS
- WHAT WE'LL COVER
- TIMING & PRICING
The Express version of the original Platinum Hydrafacial, always tailored to you. Book your Signature Hydrafacial appointment online today (£50 deposit required.)
If you're not sure if this treatment is best for your needs, book an Aesthetic Consultation and we'll work out the best treatment plan for you.
HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate. HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow.The skin is noticeably tighter and rejuvenated with reduced pore size, even colour and texture immediately after a treatment. The procedure is pain-free and there is no downtime afterwards.
Anti-Aging, Blackheads, Enlarged Pores, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Skin Laxity around the neck and jawline, Décolletage improvement, Sun damage
The Five Stages:
1. DETOX - Lymphatic drainage to improve circulation of the lymph system and help to eliminate toxins
2. CLEANSE + PEEL - Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and gentle resurfacing
3. EXTRACT + HYDRATE Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturisers that quench skin
4. FUSE + PROTECT Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximise your glow
5. LED Light Therapy is then applied, from the red and infrared end of the spectrum, clinically proven to penetrate to deep dermis level, to boost fibroblast activity and stimulate cell renewal
Treatment time: 35 minutes
Pricing: 105 per session, or 535.50 for a course of 6 sessions