Emma Coleman Skin is now CQC Registered
After much hard work during 2023, we are so excited to announce that we are now registered within the Care Quality Commission (CQC). This is a regulatory body which monitors health care services, which means that our clinics in Beckenham and Petts Wood are assessed annually for quality, safety, efficacy and ethics - a bit like Ofsted for schools.
What does this mean for you?
- Peace of mind that the services that we offer have our clients' best interests at heart
- Our services will always be of a high quality and standard
- Our clinics are always hygienic
- We offer excellent customer service
- We can offer a range of advanced services
In line with our new CQC Registration, we will now be offering Thread Lifts for the neck and lower face from January 2024.
You can register your interest by clicking here