Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)
- Platelet-Rich Plasma has been around for many years, and involves taking a small volume of blood from the client before placing it into a special machine called a Centrifuge
Centrifuge. This spins the sample and separates the plasma cells from the rest of the blood. The resulting plasma cells are a yellowy, straw-coloured liquidand are rich in growth factors and fibroblasts, which can boost collagen and promote hair growth, as well as improve healingof joints and scars.
The Platelet-Rich Plasma is placed
- Into the face, neck and decolletage to improve the general complexion, tone and reduce signs of ageing.
This treatment is combinedwith LED Light therapy
- Into the scalp to promote hair growth, which has long-lasting results
- Into knees and hips to reduce arthritic pain and promote healing post-surgery
- Into scars to speed up healing and reduce visibility
There is redness to the skin lasting approximately 24 to 36 hours after PRP therapy, and results after one treatment reach their optimum at 3 to 4 weeks, when the growth factors in the plasma diffuse into the tissues
stimulatingregeneration and rejuvenation. Numbing cream can be appliedto make the treatment more comfortable.
If you're not sure if this treatment is best for your needs, book an Aesthetic Consultation and we'll work out the best treatment plan for you.
Alternatively scroll down to book your appointment and pay your £50 deposit online
Treatment timing: 75 minutes
295 per session or 796.50 for 3 sessions (a saving of 10% );
or 1504.50 for 6 sessions (a saving of 15%)